Duraturf Furlong

Duraturf Furlong is highly suited to southern Australia, attractive dark green foliage, winter growth and economically suited for broadacre.

Category:
  1. General Details

    Duraturf Furlong is a blend of two high quality Mediterranean perennial ryegrasses especially suited to racetrack surfaces in Southern Australia. 60% of the blend consists of a very vigorous tetraploid cultivar with high productivity, especially over the winter months, attractive dark green foliage and excellent persistence. The other 40% is a diploid cultivar with finer leaf texture and higher density, but also with excellent winter growth.

  2. Order Enquiry

    Please complete the details below and we’ll get back to you soon.

    • 3 + 45 =
  3. Tech Sheets
Text Widget
Aliquam erat volutpat. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Integer sit amet lacinia turpis. Nunc euismod lacus sit amet purus euismod placerat? Integer gravida imperdiet tincidunt. Vivamus convallis dolor ultricies tellus consequat, in tempor tortor facilisis! Etiam et enim magna.